تعلن مؤسسة فلسطين المستقبل للطفولة – مركز الشلل الدماغي عن حاجتها الى اخصائي اجتماعي / اخصائية اجتماعية حسب الوصف الوظيفي التالي :
Palestine Aviner for Childhood Foundation “PACF” Established in 1998, PACF is a non-profit organization and one of the only specialized service providers for children with cerebral palsy CWCP and their families in Gaza Strip. PACF provides specialized education, social, psychological, leisure and vocational training services for CWCP/ MD. HI started its partnership with PACF in May 2011 supporting outreach and center based rehabilitation services for CWCP/ MD in Gaza City.
Within a partnership agreement with Handicap International, runs projects under its operating name “Humanity & Inclusion” was developed in order to implement the project entitled “Addressing urgent injury care and rehabilitation needs of the causalities of border clashes (March of Return) in the Gaza Strip”, funded by Global Affairs Canada (GaC). The project aims at mitigating the outset of physical disabilities due to injuries as a result of the March of Return demonstrations through provision of critical and lifesaving injury care and multi-disciplinary rehabilitation services for children and adults in order to maintain and/or develop best functional abilities possible and consecutive inclusion in family and community life.
PACF is currently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Social Worker (SW)
Duty Station/ Location: Gaza Governorate.
Duration: 3 months, with possibility of extension upon availability of fund.
Starting Date: 1st March, 2019
Under the supervision of PACF project coordinator, the Social Worker (SW) will work in PACF in order to support project database and conduct awareness community sessions with beneficiaries and relevant stakeholders, and fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and monitor the implementation plan for the assigned tasks.
- Conduct awareness session to PwDs/PwIs’ beneficiaries as per requested.
- Map the existing resources in the community (services, funds, programs, human resources) that could be activated / mobilized to support clients and their families’ increased access to needed services.
- Lead and follow each beneficiaries’ files including all assessment tools and reports.
- Perform all project data entry work for each beneficiaries’ information on the project database.
- Coordinate with multidisciplinary team members to ensure data registered and collected on time.
- Coordinate with the project coordinator regarding database registration and analysis.
- Ability to produce compiled reports and share it on weekly basis with respect to the deadlines.
- Manages the security and archiving of data under his/her responsibility.
- Ensures confidential data is protected in accordance with established rules.
- Reports any data quality issues to project coordinator.
- Ensures ethical principles related to M&E are respected.
- Inform and follow with the project coordinator on any mistakes or data discrepancy, and ensure corrections took place.
- Participate in the technical trainings that Hl will conduct in order to improve the team members’ intervention quality with beneficiaries of project services.
- Perform any other necessary duties as per requested by the project coordinator.
- A minimum university degree in Sociology or other relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably working with PwIs and PwDs.
- Very positive communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent networking and coordination skills
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Advanced Computer Skills especially on Excel
- Excellent teamwork skills and spirit.
- Application Process:
Interested candidates may send their CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com no later than Monday 25th February, 2019.
Please include the job title as Social Worker in the subject line of your application e-mail.
PACF and HI are equal opportunity employers and particularly welcomes applications from persons with disabilities PwDs.